Friday, September 15, 2017

Pictures from the last few months

It is great to be home, and I've been busy with doctors appointments, dinner with my daughters, cleaning Moku pe'a's bottom, hiking, trying to fix my computer, getting through Lori's honey-do list, and spending as much time as possible with my lovely wife.  I'm just now getting some time to work on the blog.  With internet access I can post some pictures, so here is a sampling from the cruising Van Diemen has done since the middle of June.

Flock of eagle rays soaring in Bora Bora
Not much clearance under Van Diemen's keel off Naonao

Convict tang school in the coral river
Sunset at the coral river
Niue small boat hoist, Van Diemen in mooring field offshore
Piers, Rob, Noodle, and Doc off Niue
Dugout canoe, Hunga lagoon, Tonga
On the beach in Hunga with Van Diemen and the lagoon pass in the background
Rob swims out of Mariner's Cave, Tonga
Bavatu Harbor, Lau Group, Fiji
Bay of Islands, Lau Group, Fiji
Van Diemen on right
Saying goodby to PVD, Yandua, Fiji
Navadra, Mamanuca Islands, Fiji

1 comment: